Air resistance on 10 levels, central chain pull , optional chest belt , aluminum rail, ergonomic pull handle, counter, robust structure , easy and quick assembly. Ideal for your Cross training workouts.
The Mercury is a rower that combines power and comfort. Its adjustable air resistance allows you to manage the air flow and adapt your training to your desires. It is the ideal rower for endurance training and your cross training sessions.
Type of movement
Max user weight
1.465 x 0.465 x 0.66 + 0.835 x 0.7 x 0.365 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF THE RECONDITIONED HEUBOZEN MERCURY
COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATION RECONDITIONED:
• Product assembled and tested
• Reconditioned product delivered on a pallet Advantages
OF DELIVERY ON A PALLET:
• No assembly required
• Immediate use of your equipment
• Limited after-sales service risk assembly carried out by professionals
• Saving of assembly costs at home
The MERCURY rowing MACHINE is a central pull chain rower, with a very robust structure allowing very intensive use.
The MERCURY has an air resistance system.
– This air-based resistance system responds to every stroke of the oar during your workout. The more you row, the more volume of air moved by the fan gives you greater training intensity and allows you to burn more calories.
– It offers variable intensity depending on the strength of your run. Adjust the resistance in 10 levels with a simple slide handle that controls the amount of air entering the flywheel.
Tilting and wide counter for better visibility of information.
– RPM : indicates the frequency of strokes per minute.
– TIME / 500M : Displays the remaining time to be done over a distance of 500m.
– TIME : cumulative exercise time, the preset time interval is 6 seconds.
– DIST : the cumulative distance traveled. The distance can be preset. When the distance reaches 0, the program stops and the computer gives an alarm.
– CALORIE : the cumulative rate of calories burned by exercise. The calories to burn can be preset. When the calorie count reaches 0, the program stops and the computer sounds an alarm.
– PULSE : indicates the heart rate value during exercise. Heartbeat Interval: 30-240 BPM (Beats Per Minute) / optional heart rate monitor.
HEART PULSATIONS :
Possibility to get your precise heartbeat before / during and after exercise thanks to the optional chest belt.
STRUCTURE AND COMFORT :
– Central chain pull for perfect movement.
– Robust and stable structure,
– Fluid and light 136 cm aluminum rail,
– Adjustable console according to the user’s height,
– Very comfortable seat,
– Ergonomic pull handle,
– Adjustable support straps on the rests feet,
– It is equipped with 2 feet which allow it to be stabilized on floors with irregularities,
– The inertia wheel fan generates an air flow which can be directed through the adjustable ventilation openings.