Magnetic resistance on 10 levels, 3 programs, aluminum inertia wheel, battery-operated LCD display, adjustable footrests, aluminum rail, transport wheels, vertical storage.
Type of movement
Max user weight
Folded dimension (LxWxH cm)
N / C cm
N / C (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF MATRIX W1X
10 levels adjustable via the dial on the rower.
Backlit LCD screen displaying:
• Time (duration),
• 500 m / split (meters / fraction),
• SPM (paddles per minute),
• Heart Rate (heart rate) and Calories ( if chest belt, optional).
• QUICK START
• MANUAL : Program that allows you to adjust the machine yourself whenever you want.
• INTERVAL : Allows you to set the working time versus rest intervals as well as the total number of intervals based on performance goals.
• CHALLENGE: Allows you to set specific time and distance goals to ensure you meet your training goals. A target pace is set based on these goals and allows the user to try to achieve it.
Quick access keys : Distance, duration, menu, navigation arrows and confirmation key.
To get your heart rate, use the optional Polar belt.
TECHNICAL extras :
– Adjustable heel-type foot clips,
– Aluminum monorail,
– Extra-long ergonomic pull handle,
– Wide and comfortable seat,
– Low-maintenance rope,
– Vertical storage thanks to its storage feet.