This Outroad Rowing Machine offers the perfect workout, as close as possible to natural movement on the water!
Outroad Rowing Machine REVIEW
Hyper solid with its double steel rail chassis and very pleasant to use thanks to its water resistance which reproduces a movement and fluidity faithful to reality.
An exceptional product that is ideal for use in gym or fitness center.
Type of movement
Max user weight
Console (no. Of windows)
L 2.16 x W 0.09 x H 0.17 + L 0.71 x W 0.61 x H 0.61 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF THE Outroad Rowing Machine
Elegance, refinement and compact frame, Outroad Rowing Machine enhance your surroundings.
The unique construction of the flywheel associated with the water resistance guarantees a fluid movement and faithful to reality (increase in resistance according to the volume of water inserted).
– STRUCTURE IN SPECIAL MECHANICALLY WELDED STEEL , extreme stability, strength and resistance to all tests.
– DOUBLE RAIL DESIGN unlike monorail rowers, the double rail requires reduced maintenance and offers increased strength.
The water resistance offers exceptional operating silence, only the lapping of the water punctuates your workouts.
The maximum capacity of the tank is 19 Liters but the tank can contain between 13 to 19 Liters.
An efficient and pleasant workout is guaranteed thanks to a good ergonomic position for rowing, a fluid movement and a solid support for the feet.
User-friendly and easy to use.
It displays speed, duration, watts, calorie consumption and also the number of strokes, distance and cumulative duration.
The Outroad Rowing Machine easily stores upright when not in use.
– After your workout, simply lift the Outroad Rowing Machine to store it upright and conveniently against a wall.
– The low position of the patented WaterFlywheel flywheel makes the machine very stable when stored.
– The integrated wheels allow it to be handled with ease.