Refined design, water resistance, new and exclusive. Much more than a simple rower … A work of art!
A real revolution in the world of rowing: WaterRower!
RUNOW Water Rowing Machine REVIEW
The RUNOW Water Rowing Machine with its sleek and resolutely modern design is very pleasant to use thanks to its water resistance which reproduces movement and fluidity faithful to reality.
Type of movement
Max user weight
2.16 x 0.17 x 0.09 (L x W x H)
You May Also Like
- 10 Best Rowing Machines Under $300
- 10 Best Rowing Machine For Small Space
- 10 Best Rowing Machines On The Market-
- 10 Best Rowing Machine For Losing Weight
- 10 Best Quietest Rowing Machine
- 10 Best Rated Rowing Machine
- 8 Best Rowing Machines For Tall Person
- 10 Best Rowing Machines For Short Person
- 10 Best Rowing Machines For Heavy Person
- 10 Best Rowing Machines For Muscle Building
- Top 10 Best Rowing Machines For Abs
- TOP 10 Best Heavy Duty Rowing Machines
- 10 Best Cheap Rowing Machine
- 10 Best Folding Rowing Machine
- 10 Best Indoor Rowing Machine
- 10 Best Water Rowing Machine
- Top 16 Best Rowing Machine Under 500
- Top 20 Best Rowing Machine For The Money
- 10 Best Rowing Machine For Home Use
- Top 8 Best Rowing Machine For Beginners
- Top 14 Best Rowing Machine For Apartment
DESCRIPTION OF THE RUNOW Water Rowing Machine
Elegance, refinement and compact frame, WaterRower rowers enhance your environment.
The unique construction of the flywheel combined with the water resistance guarantee a smooth movement and faithful to reality (increase in resistance depending on the volume of water inserted).
– BEECH STRUCTURE, the most beautiful effect.
– DOUBLE RAIL design: Solidity and elegance.
The maximum capacity of the tank is 19 Liters, but the tank can contain between 13 and 19 Liters.
The water resistance offers exceptional operating silence, only the lapping of the water comes in rhythmically to your drives.
An efficient and enjoyable workout is guaranteed thanks to a good ergonomic position for rowing, a smooth movement and a solid support for the feet.
User-friendly and easy to use.
It displays speed, time, watts, calorie consumption and also number of strokes, distance and cumulative time.
The RUNOW Water Rowing Machine is easily stored upright when not in use.
– After your workout, simply lift the WaterRower to conveniently place it against a wall.
– The low position of the patented WaterFlywheel inertia makes the machine very stable when stowed.
– The integrated casters allow it to be handled with ease.
For ecological reasons, all the wood used in the manufacture of rowers comes from replanted forests.
No electrical connection is required to use your WaterRower starter.