Center pull rower, 12 programs, resistance adjustment on 16 levels, double rails, foldable.
ShareVgo Smart Rower Folding Magnetic Rowing REVIEW
This rower offers a very good comfort of use, with the quick access to change resistance on the pulling stem.
Type of movement
Max user weight
Folded dimension (LxWxH cm)
35 x 50 x 159 cm
1.75 x 0.54 x 0.41 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF THE ShareVgo Smart Rower Folding Magnetic Rowing
– Central pulling movement, central pulley system, direct oar strokes,
– Belt pulling system provides maximum resistance and safety when oar strokes.
– Inertia of 8 kg.
– Motorized magnetic brake system, quiet and smooth with 16 levels of resistance.
5.5 “LCD screen with reading of the following information:
– Time of your session in minutes,
– Rowing strokes per minute,
– Calorie consumption,
– Heart pulsations in BPM (with the optional belt),
– Distance covered.
– 1 manual program,
– 1 recovery program,
– 1 quick start program,
– 8 predefined programs with different intensity levels,
– 1 heart rate program (with optional belt).
measurement : – Wireless pulse measurement with chest strap (optional)!
– Provides the exact measurement of heart rate.
THE “PLUS” PRODUCT :
– Wide pedals for your comfort and fitted with straps for perfect support of your feet during your session.
– Seat with anatomical structure allows to guarantee a more comfortable exercise and to fix the position during the movements of oars.
– Double rails.
– transport wheels for easy storage,
– Remote control on pull bar for quick access to the resistance,
– Quick and easy folding, this system does not require assembly. Solves space problems.