Water resistance rowing machine for a more realistic movement!
SNODE Water Rower Machine REVIEW
The SNODE Water Rower Machine brings you exceptional comfort of use, in addition to an innovative design that fits perfectly into your interior.
Type of movement
Max user weight
Console (no. Of windows)
1.40 x 0.33 x 0.25 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF SNODE Water Rower Machine
The water resistance of the SNODE Water Rower Machine offers unrivaled quietness!
– The patented “WaterFlywheel” inertia wheel of the WaterRower offers naturally self-regulating resistance. Resistance is due to the effect of aerodynamic resistance. This effect is proportional to the speed at which you are moving.
Structure in Ash and aluminum single rail, the most beautiful effect.
The maximum capacity of the tank is 19 Liters but the tank can contain between 13 to 19 Liters.
A1 MONITOR :
Ultra simplified, the monitor gives you from the first movements all the information essential for a good training session:
– Cadence and intensity
– Intensity can be measured in different units (meter per second, watts, calories per hour, time at 500 and 2000 meters …)
The position is ideal for a comfortable and efficient training.
– Storage: The WATERROWER has been designed to have a minimal footprint. It is 30cm shorter than traditional rowers and easily stores upright when not in use.
– After your workout, the SNODE Water Rower Machine can be stored vertically along a wall.
– The low position of the patented “WaterFlywheel” inertia wheel makes the machine very stable when stored.
– The integrated wheels allow it to be handled with ease.
– Mobility: In a few turns of the key, you dismantle the mono rail to be able to transport your rower very easily in the trunk of your car …
– Length 215 cm
– Width 56 cm
– Height 53 cm
– Empty weight 31 kg
– Maximum user weight 130 kg
– Dimensions and weight of packaging boxes in cm:
Main box: 71 * 61 * 53 for 19 kg.
Secondary box: 140 * 33 * 25 for 15 kg.
– Type of use: Private regular use.
WATERROWER , as a company, conducts its activities as respectfully as possible for the environment.
However, their commitment goes further. It encompasses all the products they produce. The SNODE Water Rower Machine made using only the best wood species – Ash, Cherry and American black walnut – specially selected from renewable sources and certified by the AHMI label.