Motorized central pulling rower, 7 programs, resistance adjustment on 8 levels, 5.5 kg wheel for good fluidity with each stroke.
Stamina DT 397 Rowing Machine Rower REVIEW
This Stamina DT 397 Rowing Machine Rower is very practical with its folding, so its bulk is reduced to a minimum when you are no longer using it.
Type of movement
Max user weight
Console (no. Of windows)
Folded dimension (LxWxH cm)
92 x 51 x 112 cm
0.905 x 0.295 x 0.585 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF THE Stamina DT 397 Rowing Machine Rower
This Stamina DT 397 Rowing Machine Rower is an ultra-complete fitness device because it uses 80% of the muscle mass and is also an excellent trainer of the cardiovascular system!
– Central pulling movement, central pulley system, direct oar strokes,
– Belt pulling system provides maximum resistance and safety when oar strokes.
– Silent and smooth magnetic brake system with 8 different voltages to be adjusted directly from the console,
Very clear LCD screen Easy to use;
– Time of your session in minutes,
– Strokes per minute,
– Total strokes,
– Calorie consumption,
– Heart pulsations in BPM (with optional belt).
– 1 manual program,
– 5 predefined programs with different intensity levels,
– 1 recovery program.
measurement : – Wireless pulse measurement with chest strap (optional)!
– Provides the exact measurement of heart rate.
THE “PLUS” PRODUCT :
– Wide pedals for your comfort and fitted with straps for perfect support of your feet during your session.
– Seat with anatomical structure allows to guarantee a more comfortable exercise and to fix the position during the movements of oars.
– Constant inclination of the central structure provides added value to any aerobic and anaerobic workout.
– Quick and easy folding, this system does not require assembly. Solves space problems.