Motorized magnetic rower with central pull on 16 resistance levels, 18 training programs, backlit LCD console, foldable!
The Moovyoo Drakkar II is a silent rower thanks to its magnetic braking system. With 18 programs that accompany you during your sessions for maximum motivation!
Type of movement
Max user weight
Folded dimension (LxWxH cm)
108 x 53 x 132 cm
1.16 x 0.27 x 0.765 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF THE RECONDITIONED MOOVYOO DRAKKAR II
COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REFURBISHED:
- Product assembled and tested
- Reconditioned product delivered on a pallet
THE ADVANTAGES OF PALLET DELIVERY:
- No assembly required
- Immediate use of your equipment
- Limited after-sales risk, assembly carried out by professionals
- Saving of assembly costs at home
Motorized magnetic resistance system, with INERTIA OF 10 KG .
16 resistance levels set by “UP” “DOWN” button to adjust the training degree.
Tilting multifunction backlit counter for better visibility of information.
– RPM : indicates the frequency of strokes per minute.
– TIME / 500M : Displays the remaining time to be done over a distance of 500m.
– TIME : the cumulative exercise time, The preset time interval is 6 seconds.
– DIST: the cumulative distance traveled. The distance can be preset. When the distance reaches 0, the program stops and the computer gives an alarm.
– CALORIE : the cumulative rate of calories burned by exercise. The calories to burn can be preset. When the calorie count reaches 0, the program stops and the computer sounds an alarm.
– PULSE : indicates the heart rate value during exercise. Heartbeat Interval: 30-240 BPM (Beats Per Minute)
– RESISTANCE LEVEL : indicates the resistance level. There are 16 levels of resistance.
Display windows: time, pull-ups, calories, scan (scrolling of functions every 6 seconds).
COMPATIBLE WITH POLAR T34 BELT !
18 built-in programs:
– 12 PREDEFINED PROGRAMS with different profiles
– 6 MANUAL PROGRAMS : The manual program is a simple program which has a flat profile which can be adjusted to your wish on 16 resistance levels.
+ 1 RECOVERY TEST:
The recovery test consists of comparing your heart rate before and after exercise. It is intended to measure your recovery capacity via the measurement with a form score from 1 to 6:
F1 = Excellent
F2 = Good
F3 = Average
F4 = Lower average
F5 = Poor
F6 = Insufficient
You can fold up and store your rower after training to save more than 50% of floor space in record time.
STRUCTURE AND COMFORT :
– Central pull for perfect movement.
– Robust and stable structure.
– Tilting console according to the height of the user.
– High comfort seat mounted on ball bearings for more fluidity.
– Adjustable support straps on the footrests,
– Aluminum beam for more comfort.
– Rubber saddle carriage castors for exceptional silence.
– Transport wheels for easy storage.
– It is equipped with 3 feet and a level compensator which allow it to be stabilized on soils presenting irregularities
– Transformer supplied as standard.