Sunny Health & Fitness’ SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine gives you all the benefits of a rowing workout in the privacy of your own home. You may modify the intensity of your training program to your own specifications and needs with a smooth glide seat and 12 levels of resistance changes.
This rowing machine features a commercial-grade steel frame with a simple design that ensures an even rowing experience for both arms and the complete body.
It contains foot straps that may be adjusted to meet your athletic ability and comfort level, as well as pivoting foot plates for further support. This equipment is great for low-impact exercising at home. When not in use, its small shape makes it simple to store.
Exercising in the privacy of your own home has never been easier, more convenient, or more enjoyable!
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine Rower REVIEW
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine Rower is a silent rower thanks to its magnetic braking system. Its 18 programs accompany you during your sessions for maximum motivation!
The Sunny SF-RW1205 rowing machine is one of the cheapest and most compact rowing machines on the market, but it has a good average review rating due to its general build quality and ease of folding and storage.
This evaluation examines the design aspects that distinguish this machine, as well as the display console feedback, warranty coverage, and user reviews, to determine if this is the best rowing machine for your home exercises.
Features of the design
Indoor rowing can be a wonderful approach to improve cardiovascular health while also delivering a full-body exercise if you’re looking to add some variety to your existing cardio regimen.
However, because of the combined length of the glide rail and the size of the fan or water resistance system on many rowing machines, they are impracticable for anyone on a budget or with limited space.
This is perhaps why the Sunny SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine, with a price tag of less than \$100 and a compact foldable structure, has proven to be so popular.
Sunny Rowing Machine SF-RW1205
Check Amazon for a price.
Examine the cost
By deciding for a hydraulic resistance system, which is the cylinder that connects the frame to the main rowing arm, Sunny was able to eliminate the requirement for a huge fan system or water tank at the front of the rower.
Instead than adjusting the amount of air blown through the fan or changing the amount of water in a tank each time you wish to change resistance, simply rotate the cylinder’s adjustment knob through the 12 clearly indicated positions.
One of the key advantages of hydraulic resistance is that these settings are always accessible, so you don’t have to stop rowing to increase the difficulty of your workout.
Sunny has been able to save you a significant amount of space and money by employing this innovative approach.
Rowing on the SF-RW1205 takes some getting used to because the movement is focused around a single pivot point rather than the larger range of motion given by a belt or chain system.
When not in use, the rear support tube and base stabilizer may be folded inside the glide rail, making it easier to store this machine in a spare room or even under your bed.
Extra-thick padding has been added to the big seat to make it more pleasant to use, and the handles have been given a soft textured covering to make them easier to hold.
Summary of Features for the Sunny SF-RW1205
12 resistance levels to choose from
Running seat that is both comfortable and smooth.
Footplates that pivot for additional comfort
Foot straps that can be adjusted
Time, count, total count, calories burnt, and scan are all displayed on an electronic monitor.
Type of movement
Max user weight
Folded dimension (LxWxH cm)
108 x 53 x 132 cm
1.16 x 0.27 x 0.765 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine Rower
Motorized magnetic resistance system, with INERTIA OF 10 KG .
16 resistance levels set by “UP” “DOWN” button to adjust the training degree.
Tilting multifunction backlit counter for better visibility of information.
– RPM : indicates the frequency of strokes per minute.
– TIME / 500M : Displays the remaining time to be done over a distance of 500m.
– TIME : the cumulative exercise time, The preset time interval is 6 seconds.
– DIST: the cumulative distance traveled. The distance can be preset. When the distance reaches 0, the program stops and the computer gives an alarm.
– CALORIE : the cumulative rate of calories burned by exercise. The calories to burn can be preset. When the calorie count reaches 0, the program stops and the computer sounds an alarm.
– PULSE : indicates the heart rate value during exercise. Heartbeat Interval: 30-240 BPM (Beats Per Minute)
– RESISTANCE LEVEL : indicates the resistance level. There are 16 levels of resistance.
Display windows: time, pull-ups, calories, scan (scrolling of functions every 6 seconds).
HEART RATE PROGRAMS
18 built-in programs:
– 12 PREDEFINED PROGRAMS with different profiles
– 6 MANUAL PROGRAMS : The manual program is a simple program which has a flat profile which can be adjusted to your wish on 16 resistance levels.
+ 1 RECOVERY TEST:
The recovery test consists of comparing your heart rate before and after exercise. It is intended to measure your recovery capacity via the measurement with a form score from 1 to 6:
F1 = Excellent
F2 = Good
F3 = Average
F4 = Lower average
F5 = Poor
F6 = Insufficient
You can fold up and store your rower after training to save more than 50% of floor space in record time.
STRUCTURE AND COMFORT :
– Central pull for symmetrical movement.
– Robust and stable structure.
– Tilting console according to the height of the user.
– High comfort seat mounted on ball bearings for more fluidity.
– Adjustable support straps on the footrests,
– Aluminum beam for more comfort.
– Rubber saddle carriage castors for exceptional silence.
– Transport wheels for easy storage.
– It is equipped with 3 feet and a level compensator which allow it to be stabilized on soils presenting irregularities
– Transformer supplied as standard.