Teeter’s Power10 Elliptical Rower is a unique take on the standard home rowing machines that we are all familiar with.
To begin with, this is the first rowing machine I’ve ever seen that moves in an elliptical pattern (hence the name).
This movement pattern has a several benefits, the most important of which is that it allows you to push or pull the handles during your workouts.
This alone is a game changer for rowers since it allows you to engage all of your “pushing” muscles (such as your pecs and triceps) at the same time, which is something traditional rowers can’t do.
The Power10 is also considerably smaller than other classic rowers, allowing it to fit into tighter places.
Overall, the Power10 could be a decent fit if you’re seeking for a compact cardio machine that offers a unique take on rowing—but it’s not without flaws.
So, before you make a decision, read this review thoroughly.
In this article, I’ll go over everything the Teeter Power10 has to offer, including all of the advantages and disadvantages to be aware of.
You’ll know whether or not this is the ideal workout machine for your home gym after reading this review.
Teeter Power10 Rower Machine REVIEW
The Teeter Power10 Rower Machine is a rower that combines power and comfort. Its adjustable air resistance allows you to manage the air flow and adapt your training to your desires.
Finally a chain pulling rower with aluminum beam worthy of the name. This new rower has nothing to envy to the well-known Concept 2 of crosstraining boxes.
This product is also guaranteed for professional use, excluding Fitness clubs
Type of movement
Max user weight
1.465 x 0.465 x 0.66 + 0.835 x 0.7 x 0.365 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF THE HEUBOZEN MERCURY
The MERCURY rowing MACHINE is a central pull chain rower, with a very sturdy structure allowing very intensive use.
The MERCURY has an air resistance system.
– This air-based resistance system responds to every stroke of the oar during your workout. The more you row, the more volume of air moved by the fan gives you greater training intensity and allows you to burn more calories.
– It offers variable intensity depending on the strength of your run. Adjust the resistance in 10 levels with a simple slide handle that controls the amount of air entering the flywheel.
Tilting and wide counter for better visibility of information.
– RPM : indicates the frequency of strokes per minute.
– TIME / 500M : Displays the remaining time to be done over a distance of 500m.
– TIME : cumulative exercise time, the preset time interval is 6 seconds.
– DIST : the cumulative distance traveled. The distance can be preset. When the distance reaches 0, the program stops and the computer gives an alarm.
– CALORIE: the cumulative rate of calories burned by exercise. The calories to burn can be preset. When the calorie count reaches 0, the program stops and the computer sounds an alarm.
– PULSE : indicates the heart rate value during exercise. Heartbeat Interval: 30-240 BPM (Beats Per Minute) / heart rate belt included.
Possibility to get your precise heartbeat before / during and after exercise thanks to the chest belt included.
STRUCTURE AND COMFORT :
– Central chain pull for perfect movement.
– Robust and stable structure,
– Fluid and light 136 cm aluminum rail,
– Console adjustable according to the size of the user,
– Very comfortable seat,
– Ergonomic pull handle,
– Adjustable support straps on the footrests,
– It is equipped with 2 feet which allow it to be stabilized on floors with irregularities,
– The inertia wheel fan generates an air flow which can be directed through the adjustable ventilation openings.